Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele Nov. 16, 2010

Hola! :)
I´m so happy for Jordan! His area sounds awesome. He´s going to love the Spanish. haha Well transfers were yesterday. I´m still in my same area and still with Hna. Allen, BUT we are a trio now! woot woot! Our new compañera is from Utah (imaginen, 3 misioneras walking around together from the same place. People didn´t want to let that go when it was just the two of us. haha Oh well. But she just got here today, and it´s her first time out of the country so everything is extra... exciting to her!! haha I´m excited to see her find her first cockroach ;P Se llama Hna. Gillum and she also knows the Garcia family. D´s brother Guss. What a small world!
I got a letter from Grandma today :) Thank you so much! Also, I got Julie's package today! Wohoo! I love the penguin, haha and thank you so much for the kneehighs :) and all your sweet letters!! I love you all!
I´m having a hard time remembering what´s happened and when. Honest, I can´t even remember what was last week. ha But I´m doing good. I love my mission, and I´m so excited for Jen and William to be out serving in their areas!! Also, that´s so awesome that Danielle Smith is going! And did Leslie get her call yet? haha Where is she going?
I´m sending pictures of our "halloween". haha Hna. Allen and me! Also Hna. Peña is training again so I got to see her today in the mission home! (and meet my "stepsister" ha)
I want to remind you all that I´m so grateful for your support, love and examples! I love you all!! Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week!!
Con amor,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment