Monday, June 27, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- June 27, 2011

Hola!

More changes!!! Well, Thursday we got a call that Hna. Bray and Hna. Vargas will be over the area of Urquiza and VicenteLopez 1 & 2 are no more! Back to just Vicente Lopez!! Oi, haha My area is HUGE!!!! But the good news is I now for sure have your reference in my area! Were you able to get his information? Y conoce a alguien más que nosotras podemos enseñar? haha :D

Bueno, one experience that I liked yesterday was with Didier. He is the son of a less active who is starting to reactivate and wants her son to get baptized. They went out of town for a week, and we didn´t think we were going to see them until Tuesday. But they surprised us yesterday as we saw them walk passed our Principios del Evangelio class. We went out to make sure it was them, and they were outside the primary room door. He didn´t want to go in and his mom was trying to convince him to go. Then my companion had the idea to go in and grab Benjamin, an 11 year-old boy who had gone with us to one of the lessons to meet Didier before. He came out smiling and invited Didier to go inside. Didier said, NO! Then Benjamin slapped his hand on Didier´s shoulder and said "Vamos" (let´s go) and they both went in smiling! It was cute!!

Bueno, Jonny is progressing! And I now have la familia Romero again!! :) They were a referral my first transfer here! They are an amazing, amazing family!

Bueno, Jamie I love your dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D It is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!! Did you cut your hair to shoulder length also or is it just the picture?

Well, I love you all! Keep strengthening your testimonies! I Love you!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment