Monday, February 14, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Feb. 14, 2011

Hola familia!

Happy Valentine´s day to you too! :)

Another good week, We have such amazing investigators right now. I want to see them all in white!! :) Also, last week we went to the farewell of the missionaries that left, and David was there (son of Maria y Luis) with Claudie Hein, (Maria´s sister) from Campana. :) it was soo good to see them!

To answer your questions...
-Argentina is great! I´m not really sure if it´s cooled down at all or if I´m just starting to get used to it!
-My companion from Campana last I heard is still in Campana and Hna Allen is engaged!!! (To D´s brother, Ness) I'm soo excited for her!! :)
-My shoes are doing great, thank you. I had to repair one pair in Campana, but it was way cheap and so far so good.
-About my retainer... oopps. I´ll try to remember tonight.
-Vitamins, well I don´t think I'll run out of them. haha
-and the sunscreen...It´s too humid to put it on.
-About the stamps, I don´t really understand them but they´re not really stamps. It´s like a long sticker. At least from the letters I've mailed so far, but I´ll see what I can do.

Derek dancing!! Man, I still want to see him do Zumba. When you get Danielle Smith's address, could you send it to me? She´s going to Taiwan, no?

Thank you for sending me that story. It´s always good to hear other missionaries' stories! Well, I´m done for today. I hope all is well! I love you all!!!! Again, Happy Valentine´s Day!!!

Con amor,
Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment