Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele- Feb. 21, 2011

Hola hola!

I did write a bunch of letters today. I'll try and get them sent. I actually talked to a member that told me he'd be willing to take them for me.

This past week I got all my Christmas wishes. A few cards from members of the ward and from family, as well as Mariana's package. Thank you to everyone for everything! I got a card from Sis. Alder as well, and I'll write to her tonight. And hopefully get it sent this week.

Congrats little kiddies on your zero loss season! I hope that you had fun.

We've been so blessed as we've strived to work diligently and by the spirit. I know we'll be seeing many fruits for our labors.

I haven't heard anything about the new mission. But I'm sure we will soon. That's cool!

Have a great week, and remember to finish the month strong!

Elder Jordan Keele

P.S. Happy birthday Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment