Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele- Jan. 31, 2011

Um, wow! That pretty much explains how I feel right now. Things are going super great! As far as numbers go, my new companion and I have gotten the highest I've ever had in almost every category ever since I've been on my mission. We've been working extra hard, and the blessings are starting to flow. I can't even number the cool experiences I've had this past week. My new companion is Elder Rodriguez from Monterrey. Sound familiar? My last companion has the same last name, and is from the same state :)

Another thing that is similar for this week, is that I'm actually staying in the same zone, Tecamac, serving about 20 minutes drive from where I last was. Our area is called Jardines de Morelos/Montes. The area is humongous! We're in charge of two wards, so there are lots of new things we're learning together. Last night I was informed that there are 9 Americans that got their VISA's, and are coming to this mission this week. We'll be receiving another companion, and will be a trio starting Thursday. I'm not sure if our third companion will be another greenie, or if they'll just change some things around and give us a more experienced missionary. Either way, I won't find out until Thursday, and either way, I'm super excited!

We don't have much time today, because we've had a lot of things to do. But I know the Lord blesses us as we do our best with all the trials, challenges, struggles, and hardships that come our way. Every single one of them is for our good, and the Lord knows how to handle things. So trust Him. Thanks for all the support I get, I love you all! Take care, and I'll let you know who my new new companion is next week :)

Take care!

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment