Monday, February 7, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Feb. 7, 2011

Hola familia!

Well, we changed the baptism of Rolando (the grandpa) from the 12th to yesterday!! :D It was amazing! But also very crazy. We had many problems and so has he since he decided to be baptized. (Including people breaking into his house!) The baptism was before church at 8 in the morning so that he could receive the gift of the Holy Ghost rather than waiting for next week. It almost didn´t happen, but my companion and I said a prayer and everything went well after that! :) Whew!

They changed the transfer days to Mondays, so we found out last night that both Hna. Moreno and I are staying here in Almagro!! Wahoo!! We also found out today that we will be able to teach an investigator who is barely on the other side of our boundaries. His wife has a calling in our ward, and he´s never accepted listening to missionaries before us. She's been begging us to ask permission. We called our zone leaders today and my companion explained the long story but in the middle of it he stopped her saying" Hermana hermana listen to me!!" .... suspense "Baptize him!!" And that´s all he said. Wahoo!! His name is Pablo and could use your prayers so that he can receive an answer!!

Anyway it´s been a good week, and I'm looking forward to this one as well! :) Hope all is well!

I miss eating food and watching the Super Bowl commercials in the morning! haha Hope the game was fun! Congrats Derek and Nathan on your Eagles!! I love you all soo much!!! I wrote to Jen, and I hope she gets it. I know she will be well taken care of. We have such an amazing, wonderful, supportive, loving family! Love you all!!!

Love Jess! Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment