Monday, July 11, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele-July 4, 2011

Buenas tardes everyone,

This past week, as I'm sure you've heard, has been pretty rainy and stormy. Here in Molango it's been pretty crazy. Today is the first day in about a week that I can actually see the sun without dark clouds covering it. Tuesday morning it started to rain hardcore and didn't end until about 60 hours later, no stopping. It was nuts. I know that's just how this earth-life is, but I also know that ''no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing'', and mother nature fits right in there as well.

On top of the rain, they've just had the elections for what would be the city mayor in Molango yesterday. This past week has been insane as far as that goes. Lots of threats, fights, and other such non-sense. It'll be nice to have that over with.

I assume something went wrong with the computer, but I didn't get an e-mail from you today. I'm not worried about it, I know that the summer time can get pretty hectic, especially on the weekends. Everything is going well here, and we're looking forward to things getting even better! Have a wonderful happy 4th of July! My companion and I will be celebrating right along with you all. Be safe, but enjoy the night thinking of the fantastic freedoms that we enjoy in the United States!

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment