Monday, July 11, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- July 11, 2011

HEllo!!!!!!!!

AHHHHH! Que dia de problemas!!! hahaha

Bueno, FIRST, one of my companions broke the handle to the washer of a member, (Betsabet). We were using it for the first time to save money and time on washing our clothes. We spent about an hour calling members to see if anyone had her cell phone number so we could call her and let her know so she doesn´t come home to a surprise.

Finally I just bought a camera and it took two hours because we had to download my pictures and put it on my pen drive in order for my memory chip to work in the new camera. Then I accidentally erased all the pictures from the wrong memory chip.... AHHHH hahahaha. Then they said they needed my DNI or passport number which is in the mission office. So we waited for elders to find it in the office, BUT finally the store people got bored and said it was okay and to just go. hahaha So we left...... WITHOUT my visa! hahaha AHHH! Luckily the guy came running after us! Y bueno, that´s been our pday so far.

Okay news of the week, We are now a trio! :D I´m still with Hna Alfaro but now Hna Huish joined us! She´s doing a mini-mission. She´s from Arizona and is really good family friends with President Gulbrandsen so that´s how she got here! She is AWESOME! She already speaks better Spanish than I do and a lot of the yankees here and she reminds me so much of Nicole :D Oh and she´s only 18 but turns 19 in August. I didn´t know that was legal, pero bueno it´s fun!

I called Daniel the other day (the reference you gave me) and he seems really nice! He was excited that we had called and he said he was going to coordinate with his wife for a day he could invite us to dinner during the week. So I´ll let you know how it goes next week :D

Anyway, it was good to hear from you all! I love you so much!!!! Yesterday we had a wonderful lesson in Relief Society about The Family! :) It made me miss you all a bit. ;P I feel so blessed to have had all of you around me my whole life! There are so many more things I´m learning and recognizing about how blessed I am to have you all to call my family!! :) I don´t have a doubt that I can always depend on you and that gives me security. I have wonderful parents who are so strong and faithful in the gospel and are always ready to give me the comfort and counsel that I need. Everyone should be able to have that support and love or backup strength. But there are so many families being destroyed by Satan! The support and love I can always count on within immediate and extended family is wonderful. We´re really so blessed. Thank you all so much! :D Keep staying strong and building your testimonies! I love you all,
Jess
Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment