Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- July 26, 2011

Aww so cute! :) I love all the engagement pictures!! So, so, so pretty! I just got Nicole's today too! Wow, she is getting married this Saturday, Wahoo!!! Jamie your's is coming up! I can´t believe it!

Tammie, I got your "Dear Elder" letter today as well. You're so cute. I am excited to watch TTTAAANNGGGLLLEEEDDDD with you when I get home ;)

Well I´m staying in Vicente Lopez with Hna Alfaro, but Hna Huish left us!! ;( She is in Tigre with my "sister" Hna Whitehead (otra hija de Hna Peña). Hna Peña leaves tomorrow and Hna Moreno leaves in two days! No lo puedo creer!! And last night there was a problem with the despedidas (farewells) and we didn´t get to have them. So I didn´t get to say bye to Hna Peña or Hna Moreno. :( I was expecting to see Maria y Luis at the despedida, but I guess that´ll have to wait until the next one. Oh!! But I did hear that they went to Tigre to see Hna Peña before she leaves for El Salvador. They drove for 5 hours because there was so much traffic to get to the apartment in Tigre from Campana!!! How cute!!!!

Bueno, all is well here. I am still learning and growing. How is everyone doing? I love to hear from you all! Thank you for your support and love.

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment