Monday, January 2, 2012

Hna. Jessica Keele- Jan. 2, 2012

Hola Familia!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!
Okay, just so you know, I´ll see you next week!!! I can´t believe it... But no worries, I am happy to see you!! And yes, it helps to know that I am coming back to Argentina this year! :) I´ve been telling EVERYONE, because it makes it a lot easier to say good bye since it´s just a "see you soon!" rather than a "goodbye for ever" :) Estoy muy feliz sobre ese asunto. haha

Today we got to meet up with our zone at a park because we crushed our goal and made a new mission record. So President and Sister Gsulbrandsen came and brought us all McDonalds and then reeses for dessert! :) Yum! it was pretty fun!

Saturday night we had dinner with a member (who is actually from Canada) and his wife and CUTE little girls! It was our first time eating with them and Hna Smith and I are very sad about that because they are an amazing family! He knows tonz of stuff about the gospel and just blew our minds with all his knowledge! One of his little girls was nervous to talk with us because she thought we were only going to talk in English and she said she didn´t know very much. It was sooo cute becasue when we first walked in and started talking with her, she just looked nervous and then about 3 minutes into the conversation she said "Oh, I just realized that you´re speaking Spanish! Mom they´re speaking Spanish!!" She´s 4 years old and soo cute! The 2 year old just kept making angry faces at us and the mom was fun to talk with because she just wanted us to talk in English to see how much she remembered. They told us their whole story about how they met. They met here in Caballito and then she lived in Canada for a year and a half. Anyway, they said they would invite us over again before I leave so I´ll take a picture and then I´ll just have to keep in contact with them! They´re soo cute!! :)

Well, I don´t really know what else to say except that MISSIONS ARE AMAZING!! :D I think everybody should go on one. They are happy and sad, life changing/life saving, and they go by sooo fast!!! But I´m grateful for the time I have had and have left! :)

I love you all sooo very much!!!

AND I´m stoked to go to cafe Rio! (to see all of you as well) hahah

Love ya,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment