Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Elder Jordan Keele, Apr. 30, 2012

Mom,

I know we're late, but I figured it'd be better to let you know that I'm safe and sound here in Mexico City. We had an extremely busy day, partly because we had been invited to go to Chapultepec by a member, and with permission from Pres. Hicken, we were able to go and have a good time. Then after we got back we were busy with some appointments and changes and things, so, yeah. That's why I'm late.

Maybe you could look of the food "flautas"... essentially taquitos but with sour cream and lettuce and aguacate. It's really good. Great thinking!

I'm sorry I haven't thought of a time for skype... probably like 6:00 my time if that's alright.

I promise you I'm trying to be as obedient as possible. I know you would rather have me say that than I've baptized 5,000 people in my mission ha ha. I'm trying. I love this work and there's nothing I'd rather do.

I love you mom, I want you to know and to feel that. We need to be a light of positivity to all around us. Thank you. Have a great week!

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment