Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Elder Jordan Keele, April 23, 2012

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 
The secretaries mailed me a form that I have to fill out titled "Go home info". Yeah, that was real nice of them! ha ha I'm not worried about it though. We're still doing well here and just as it hadn't hit me that I was going on a mission until the day I entered the MTC, I'm sure it won't hit me that I'm going home until I get there... at least I hope that's what'll happen.
Other than that we had a great week. We've been "hanging out" I guess you could call it, with Jeff Thomson who is studying at BYU right now. He married a girl from this ward, and they're here in town visiting her family. Jeff came with us to play soccer with another zone this morning, followed by some delicious Carnitas with his Father-in-law who really knows how to cook. I LOVE TACOS! Cynthia, Jeff's wife, cuts hair in Provo and gives scalp massages. I told her I'd totally go have her practice on me! ha ha free stuff!
 
That was nice of you, and of Derek to write his trainer. I'm sure they're getting along great, just as they should be.
 
Another long Utah story: Sis. Jodine Paulsen, from Saratoga Springs, UT has offered for us to use her computer to skype home. She married a Mexican and they are here living for VISA issues of her husband. Once they get it they're heading up to live in the states. I'm sure we'll probably skype later in the afternoon on Sunday. I agree also with the separate skype thing. It got a little complicated last time.
 
Steph, I knew you'd be great at track! Congratulations! I'm proud that you stuck with it. Good luck at Alpine days!
 
Nathan... I don't have anything to say to you ha ha.  
 
The Stake Aragón is where the temple is. We go to that building all the time... in fact, we're going again tonight to drop off some pouch stuff. I haven't served in that stake, but I guess you could say I know it pretty well. At least some parts of it.
 
Thanks again for all that is done for me. Do as EL DEReKEELE says: read and pray, every day, and just be a happy people :) I guess you could say that's my advice for today. Love and hugs! (No kisses though, because I still can't do that yet ha ha jk).
 
Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment