Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Elder Jordan Keele, May 14, 2012

My dearest family,
 
Words can´t express how much I miss and love each one of you. What a privilege it was to speak and see you all yesterday. Thanks for all being there! The sloppy joes were delicious, along with the jell-o,  onion rings and fry sauce. I love America!
I´m almost positive I remember Mrs. I. . How cool that you got to see her again doing the Lords work! What a good experience to remind us to always be nice to people. We never know who´ll end up needing it the most.
 
We have been having success, and I´m so grateful for it. It always makes things feel a little bit smoother. It´s a blessing in so many different ways to be the Lord's servant, and it´s something I wish everyone could experience.
 
I love all of you and sincerely hope you all continue to stay in good health. Time continues to fly.
 
Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment