Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Elder Jordan Keele, May 7, 2012

Mom and all others,

Lots of meetings again this past week, and lots of things to do. It´s good to keep busy as long as we´re keeping busy doing what´s right. I´ve had a great week and have really come closer to my companion in the past few days. He´s a great missionary and I´ve been able to learn a lot from him. We continue to progress everyday and are blessed to be helping others along the way as well.
I was told that the Beltran family will be entering the temple on the 26th of this month. I´m looking forward to reuniting with the Molangan branch. I just hope most of them can come. I should be going home on time then, so no worries about that.

Last week we went to a kid-museum, a technology museum in the bosque de chapultepec. It´s south of where I´m at right now. Everything else, (except for the roller-coaster fair), was closed. I wanted to go to the roller coasters, but of course, we couldn´t. That´s all right. We had a fun time. Then we made a quick stop to the Zocalo and saw thousands of people flying kites there. It was pretty neat.

Elder Hoover and I have been really blessed with some "miracle people" who magically show up to sacrament meeting the past few weeks. We´re currently working with an 18 year-old daughter of a convert family that was baptized about 6 years ago. Justine, (the 18 year-old daughter), was formerly a bit rebellious and has never even wanted to go to church. Well, she´s come two weeks straight and we´re hoping that her baptism will happen if not this weekend, then soon.

Wow, Steph, I´m so super proud of you! Eres una campeona! On and off the field :) Congrats on the wins!

About Sunday, I´m just going to say 6:00 my time will work out well. I´m sorry I don´t know what that is your time. I think 5:00? Anyways, I´ll probably be using an account of Jodene Paulsen, so if you see her, be sure to accept the call! If there are any issues, I can probably just use her "Magic Jack" to call and make sure all is set up right. So we´ll be in touch. I love you all and can´t wait to see you on Sunday! If you can't work it out with Derek, no worries. It would be neat to see him for a few minutes, but maybe it´d be best not to be as hectic as last time. But either way I'll be happy to see you! Nos vemos el Domingo! 6:00!

I´m super excited to work at the SCERA again. I told Linda that I just felt like it was the right place for me to be afterwards. I honestly loved it. It´s a great environment, and I feel like it would be a great opportunity to make a difference in some of the young volunteers lives. I´m happy to hear that she´s counting on me!

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment