Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elder Jordan Keele- September 4, 2010

I just finished reading Hna. Keele's e-mail. I'm so happy for her! She's an amazing missionary already, and it's only been two weeks in the field. She's gonna help those people so much. It's good to hear from her.
I've learned so much out here in Colorado Springs from my companion and from all the other missionaries that I work with. I think it's been really helpful for me to start my mission in English. Because this way I have the opportunity to focus on being a missionary and a good teacher without really focusing too much on Spanish. I know it'll be very helpful when I go to Mexico.The Lord blesses us as we give an honest full effort. We have a baptism scheduled for tomorrow night, and 3 for next weekend. The days are just zooming by, and I know it'll be hard to leave this area when the time comes.
This past week I've had the privilege of watching "Finding Faith in Christ" twice. I would strongly encourage you all to find a time to watch that. That video brings a huge spirit into my heart, and it really makes me want to be a better person. When I focus my thoughts on the Savior, it changes everything I do. I love listening to hymns and trying to always have one playing in my head. It helps me in every detail. If you don't have a copy of it, just call 1-800-443-9911 and they'll send you one for free. :)
I'm guessing the last event at the Shell is on Monday night, right? I bet everyone there is excited. Tell the crew (Linda, Tommy, Sunset, Melissa, and whoever else) that I say hello!
Where do the Sowards live? I wonder if they're in my area.
I guess Rjay goes in on Monday? Is that right? Man that's exciting! He's gonna love it. I can't wait to hear from him :)
Transfers are happening on Tuesday, but I'm staying here with my companion. I'm happy with that.
Well, I think I've run out of things to say. So, have a wonderful week! I'll let you know as soon as I can about whatever, if anything, happens.
Keep doing good stuff. I love you all!

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment