Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Elder Jordan Keele- Oct. 12, 2010

Hi!

Congratulations to Daniela on getting baptized! I wish I could've been there to see it. And Dad, Derek and Nathan- good job on doing the tables and cleaning up. Take advantage of every opportunity to serve, because that is HAPPINESS!

Halloween sounds fun! Just don't freak out the Japanese kid! ha ha. I don't know really what our plan is, but I think if I'm here, we're supposed to be in by 5:00. Extra study time I guess.

I was actually thinking of Sis. Alder, Sis. Harris, Sis. Adams, and the Allens when Pres. Monson spoke about remembering the elderly. I didn't have time last P-day to write much, and I doubt I'll have much time today. But I'll try and write all of them as soon as possible. Sis. Alder is a warrior!

The Lord has blessed me immensely with patience. But, I am learning a ton, even though it's not exactly in the way I would've expected it. This area has a lot of potential. Meaning people that say they're interested, or we may even teach them a first lesson, but it's so hard to get a hold of them again, and to help them keep commitments like going to church and reading the Book of Mormon. Right now we don't really have anyone solid. I know that we're in a companionship together because that's the way the Lord works. And if we're both not on the same page, then we can't and won't accomplish anything. I have a lot of changing to do, and a lot of progression to make.

Next week are transfers. We find out Monday what's going on. The Pres. told us that he would try and get us in a Spanish speaking area. But maybe not. If yes, great! If not, great!

I want you to know that even though I didn't reply to everything today, I did read it all. I think it's so awesome that so many people are deciding to serve the Lord. Because He needs you! Thanks for the e-mail on the visa situation. That's some good info :) Even if I don't get transferred, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Have you heard from William? I thought of him the day he went it. I can't wait to see him. I forgot what day Jen goes in. I could search my letters and find the day, but I'm too lazy. It's in November, right? Because maybe I could even see her too!

It's been a lot colder here the last few days. I wore my coat from the missionary mall, and it's sweet! I wore it on Sunday night, and this morning. It's down probably to 50's? Maybe 40's when it's dark? But either way, it's jacket weather. I love it. I've missed the cold, and I don't know exactly how cold it'll get in Mexico, but I doubt I'll see snow. It's supposed to snow here this week, so that would be cool to see.

Well, until next week

Elder Jordan Keele

Pictures:
2278- I should've gotten it with my face in it, but oh well.
I realize I don't really have any other good pictures. I'll try and get some this week. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment