Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Oct. 12, 2010

Hola Papa! (Dad) :)
I´m doing well! Yesterday we had a conferencia with President Mervyn Arnold, Question! Do all of the 70´s have mission areas to work with? Because apparently he lives here in Buenos Aires and is assigned to cover all the missions in Argentina, Uruguay, and I think Paraguay, maybe more. But is that the role of the 70´s? I had no idea! I guess I just thought they spoke at Conference. haha I never really thought about what else they do before. But anyway, the reunion [meeting] was really good! He is very powerful in the spirit.[Is this a little Spanish grammar coming out in her?] To be honest, he is pretty intimidating too. haha A week ago our leaders told us that when we go to the conferencia with him, we were to immediately sit in our seats and not saludar a nadie [greet anyone] and the same when it was over. Just go and get back to work. Then in the meeting, he wouldn´t call on anyone by name or ask for hands raised or anything. He just looked at you and wanted an answer. At the end he looked at me and said. "Come here" haha I thought uhh.. Yo? haha He just asked me to say the prayer. But it was crazy. At first I just felt, Idk, I forget how to say some things in English. But the emotion of being in front of everyone was not exactly embarrassing but it was similar. haha But as soon as I said Padre Celestial, I felt a rush of... love. Like warmth and peace, very strong!! The spirit was so strong!! and I learned a ton in the meeting!
Well I have to go now, but I hope you have fun in Boise! :) Tell Jen I love her and am so excited for her to serve the Lord! I love you all!
Love, Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment