Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Oct. 18, 2010

Hola familia!! :)
First of all just wanted to say that I love you all very, very
much!! I´m grateful for all your prayers and support!. Boise sounded
like fun :) I hope Jamie´s feeling better though! Paulo´s ankle too!
I´m sooo happy for Jen and William :) I loved the MTC and
it's especially fun with a sibling ha :) Everything´s good here. I don´t
have much time today, but keep studying the scriptures, Ensigns,
Conference talks y todo!!
Yeah, the money is stretching miraculously! Inserio, I don´t even know
how because I use up all the money I get from the bank every week and
I still have a couple hundred pesos that I exchanged in the airport.
But no, I haven´t needed to use anything from my bank account yet. Ah
one thing though, Almost all of my nylons have been destroyed haha and
I bought a couple here and they´re way cheap, lasted me one day each.
haha But I´ve asked just about every missionary I´ve seen here who is
from the States and no one so far has had a problem with receiving
packages. So if you want to send any feel free :) haha ;) Nylons would
be well accepted! If there is a cheap box of thigh highs and knee
highs that would be great because it's about to get hot!!
I love you all!! Take care,
Love,
Jess
Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment