Monday, March 28, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele- Mar. 28, 2011

Hello,

It's true, this week has really gone by quickly. When we're doing what we're supposed to, life goes by fast, and we want it to slow down. When we're not doing what we're supposed to, life goes by slow, and we want it to speed up. It's an interesting thought...

I didn't know Nicole was almost engaged as well, but congratulations to both of you! Life continues to move forward.

We taught a wonderful new mother and daughter. The mom is named Delfina and her 11 year-old daughter, Diana. They loved hearing about the restored gospel, and she really liked church. It was so fun to see them both excited about learning new things. It was a great experience.

Jose continues to progress. We're hoping this is the week where he can stop smoking for good. Also, Claudia and her 9 year-old son Jacob have their baptism scheduled for this Sunday between sessions. I hope they're able to stay strong, because they've experienced a lot of opposition. But the Lord will provide!

The experiences I'm having are absolutely irreplaceable. The miracles I see, and the number of times I see the hand of the Lord in my life are uncountable. I can't wait to share them in greater detail when I return. The Lord never leaves us, and it's amazing the closeness we can feel to Him. Have an excellent week, and I hope all goes well

Love, Elder Jordan Keele

P.S. Birthday wishes to Grant on Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment