Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Apr. 4, 2011

Hola familia!

I got your letters today! Thank you very much :D Wahoo, I´m glad everyone is happy! But everyone is changing. Tammie is even changing the way she writes, but she say´s she get´s her "y´s" from me so that makes me happy :) haha Mom the pictures didn't work :( Quiero verlos!!... Next week

Conference was awesome!! But so much stress! I kept thinking about all of you relaxed at home on the couch and floor eating M&M´s and Cheez-it´s while playing BINGO as we searched for all our investigators by bus, a train, in another bus and another train. AHH!! So, so stressful!!! We ended up only having one investigator come with us, and I felt like a mom and a 6 year-old on a road trip!! No joke! "are we there yet? are we there yet? I´m hungry! Are we there yet?" When we finally got off the train, it was 1 o' clock (right when conference starts here) and we were only 3 blocks away. So I started to relax, if we hurry we could make it just in time for the opening prayer and not miss anyone's talk. And then...

"I´m hungry! Let´s get something to eat"
-No, no hermana it´s starting right now. We´re almost there.
"No just something to eat during conference"
-Okay, here´s a little store. Grab something quick
"This? No, it´s too small. Isn´t there another store?"

(So we walk a little further)
-Okay here, pick something quick!
"Hmm let me see...... No everything´s too expensive. Let´s go find some hot dogs. We´ll fill up and it´ll be cheaper"
-No, hermana. We´re going to miss it! We´re going to eat in between sessions. It´s starting right now, and we´re just a block away!

No, but it´s all good! We got there eventually! I went in another room to watch it in English while my pobre companion had to entertain still. Turns out our investigator kept falling asleep and left during the second session to go get a cup of coffee to wake herself up.... Oi haha You may be wondering by now how old she is... she´s 60. But the good thing is when I asked her, she said she loved it! :) So anyway her name is Aurora, and we have a few more things to teach her still, but she has a baptismal date for the 16th :) She said she loves the church because the people practice what they teach! She wants to read the whole Book of Mormon before her baptism and she is in 2nd Nephi :) She´s super sweet!

Well, I think I´ve been rambling long enough! Love you all "Super" much! haha
Con amor,
Hna Keele

PS. Ey y Saludos a Travis eh? No puedo conocerle todavia pero bueno! :P Hola igual!

No comments:

Post a Comment