Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele-Apr. 11, 2011

Dear gente,

These weeks go by so fast I don't even know what happened the last 8 days. But it's been good. We had a couple of surprise families show up to church yesterday that are ready to be baptized. The Lord definitely blesses us when we do our best, even if we feel like we don't deserve it. We're looking forward to helping them progress into the water.

Jose Contreras surprises us every time as he bears his testimony in church and in the gospel principles class. It was an especially great class for me because the spirit was strong and testified to me in a powerful way how special it is to be a missionary. It's an indescribable feeling!

Me da mucho gusto to hear that Jamie and Travis are doing well. Where do his parents live? I'm sure it was fun to meet the other parents... the first of many Mom and Dad. :)

Wow, 4 weddings this year? Do I hear 5? Could it possibly be 5 weddings this year? I guess we'll just have to wait and see ;)

I do love the Spanish culture in general. Obviously I'll have a piece of my heart here in Mexico for all my life, but I still do have a little also down south in Argentina.

This week I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of changes in the mission. It makes time go so much faster, but I would rather it slow down a little. But really when you think about it time is time, and when it seems to go fast we know we're doing something right. I think that's the way it was intended. So just keep living life to the fullest!

Les amo a todos.

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment