Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Apr. 11, 2011

Hola Familia!

Dallin! I love your metaphor!! We´re very blessed to be in such a big family, no? We make an awesome team!! haha :) Aw, for real I loved being in Spanish Immersion even though I never spoke Spanish well. I wouldn´t change it for anything because of all the culture I learned and friends I have for being in the program! It definitely helped me hit the ground running when I first got here. At least I can see the difference with the culture shock of a lot of other new missionaries. But still it´s fun.

Paqui Handy!! Tell her hi for me when you see her again! She was definitely one of my favorite teachers!! As for Valerie, I'm pretty sure she went to Texas, Spanish speaking. I don´t remember which mission but the same one as Hna Snow, my roommate in the MTC. Everyone´s getting married!! Congrats to Marie and Rachelle too! Oh, and Rachel Aitken and Danielle Ball are still waiting for their calls, right? Could you send me their addresses? Well, actually Danielle's I have. It's not too hard to remember. Is Danielle Smith in in the field yet? Could you send me her address as well as Leslie's? I forgot if you´ve already told me. Too many things to keep track of. haha

Aww, I´m so happy for Jamie and yes the pictures worked this time, thank you :)

It´s been another good week but tough as well! Still working on the doubts of our investigators. Aurora is struggling with accepting the law of tithing. She says she´s paid tithing her whole life but doesn´t understand why she has to put her tithing in an envelope to the church. She says that whatever service she gives and donates to others is tithing, and she´s always given more than 10 percent... :( hmmm

We´ll be having zone conference this Thursday! I´m excited!! I think Hna Peña is in my zone! Well I love you and pray for you every day!! Keeping strengthening your testimonies!

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. "Everyone´s getting married!!" I loved that. Magui uses to say exactly the same thing about her friends in Argentina...
    I want to see pictures of you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No soy "Misión Maracaibo"!! Soy Florencia K.!!! Qué pasó con mi identidad??

    ReplyDelete