Monday, August 22, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Aug 22, 2011

Hola familia!!!

Okay this is going to be quick...

AHHHHH Soo close!!!! Jamie it´s only days away, can you believe it!? I can´t!!! haha :D

Okay, so news about my eye! I woke up today, did everything normal then at about 10 when we were getting ready to go, I noticed this blood spot on my eye as I was putting in my contacts, I tried to take it off because I thought it was a piece of fabric, but it wouldn´t move and then I realized what it was. So I took a picture. It was really little. Anyway, we go out for about two 2 hours and my companion says "OOH, IT GREW!!! She started scaring me, but at the same time, I didn´t believe her. Well, we get back to the house and it really had quadrupled in size!!! I know mom´s not going to want to see, but I´m sending pictures. {Jessica didn't end up being able to send the eye pictures, thank goodness!}

The other pictures are from the other day. When we ate lunch with a member from the states, Hna Bennet, she gave us a huge bag of marshmallows!! :D So my companion and I roasted them with what we had in the house, and I found a few chocolate cookies that almost taste like graham crackers! :D But they were smaller than the marshmallows, haha pero bueno!! It was yum!!!

Bueno, Love you all!! Keep doing good
Love,
Jess

Awww It stopped letting me download pictures! :( I think I´ve got a few though. So anyways, until next time!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment