Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Aug 29, 2011

Mi Querido familia!!!

I love you all so much!!! Oh, how I so wish I could´ve been there at Jamie's wedding, but I am still absolutely happy that everything turned out so well!!! Sounds amazing! :D Ahhhh!! hahaha And what's up with the plans now? Are you in Hawaii, if not when do you go? For how long are you there and who all is going? haha

Andrés showed up to church yesterday!!!! Finally!!! haha And Bishop said that he is planning on giving him the Priesthood next week! :_D Awesome!! Hna Campos (Who was my companion when he got baptized) will be happy to hear that. She actually leaves next week! But hopefully they will have the farewell again so we can all meet together before. Transfers are here again, and I´ve got a feeling it´s time for me to be moving on but who knows :) Not me... yet haha

My eye is getting better. It´s still red but mejor. I´ll try and send pictures now.... I don´t know if the 2 ones that I wanted to work, work. haha But they are the better ones!!

But I can´t check it either I just have to send it and see. Anyways I love you all so much!!!! Glad to hear everything is good at home :D De verdad!! Don´t forget me, ah haha :P

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment