Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele- Oct 24, 2011

Buenas tardes,

We've had a pretty weird week. Lots of first time things happened to us, some good and other things not so good :) Ana finally came to church and was super happy there. We only met with her once last week because if she's not going to come and progress, then there's only so much we can do. But she did come and now baptism is just that much closer. President Hicken asked that I attend a financial meeting with branch president Mercado that the Pachuca Mexico Stake is putting on this Saturday. My companion will stay in Molango with another member. I love it here, and I can't tell you how fast the time is flying. I've been in Molango for almost 5 months already! I'm assuming I'll be here for Christmas, but anything can happen.

Your trip sounds like it was so much fun! That's awesome that you went snorkling. I understand why it'd be kind of scary, but it sounds like it'd be really cool. And Jamie and Travis went para sailing?! That sounds like fun!

I had no idea about the only two attacks on U.S. soil. What a blessing it is to have the protection and freedom that we have.

Elder Workman spoke to us when I was at the MTC. I don't remember what about, but I have his notes in my notebook.

Oh man, I don't remember that about grandpa, but I can only imagine how dad's yells sounded ha ha... "yÁhoo!".

Wow, all that flight stuff just sounds like a big mess. But I'm glad all was worked out and that everyone is now home, safe and sound.

I hope everyone has fun with the Japanese student. Thank you all for your wonderful examples and for doing all the good things you're doing. I enjoyed reading about your Hawaiian adventures, and I hope you can understand my cluttered comments about your trip. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment