Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Aug. 24, 2010

Well, I made it!! Usually P-days are on Mondays, but they switched for today because of transfers. That´s why I get to email now! I love my mission president and hermana. They are so sweet. They picked us up from the airport, and then we stayed at the mission home all day, had empanadas, interviews, and then met our companions. Mi compañera is Hna. Peña, from El Salvador, and she is so cute!! I´m going to help her with her English, and she is helping me with my Spanish. I´m very excited about being here and being able to talk to real people! haha But I love my zone, mission pres. and wife, mission and I can´t wait to have a full day here tomorrow! I´m glad that I got to talk to you today (or yesterday I guess) and I love you all!
love,
Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment