Monday, August 2, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Aug. 2, 2010

Well, how is everyone doing? EJ told me that the girls are going to 7 peaks? :) That will be fun!! Mom thank you so much for the pictures and package! I love my jacket!! haha So what have you all been up to lately?
We got a new district in our zone a week and a half ago and they are only going to be here for a couple more weeks because they are fluent, but it's been good practice during zone teach for sure! haha I'm really happy because I understand pretty much everything they say :) Even though I still can't think of it all on my own. haha But my Spanish is definitely improving. I'm happy!
Last night I got to eat dinner w/Jordi and then we watched The Testaments too! I love that boy! haha He's doing really well and very happy :) I'm way excited for Jen!! We got 3 new roommates on Wednesday, and they are all going to Guatemala : ) I think a different part though, but that's so cool!
I love the MTC but I'm getting really anxious to start teaching real investigators. We practice teaching with progressive investigators (I think my companion and I have 9 now) but 2 of them will be leaving on Wednesday :( Mia and Miguel. It's sad because even though they are pretending to be investigators, they think of real people in their life, so that it's more real and you really come to love the person they are playing. Even though it's not really them. haha But anyway, Mia is Hermana Snow (she plays her sister) and Miguel is one of her companions. The other one was "Brother Brown" (a member) But he just left this morning for Columbia. Sad day! haha We even had them committed to be baptized. I love it but again I can't wait to really help people in Argentina :) Well I hope everyone is doing well, I love you all so much!! Thank you all for your support! and I'll try and work on some letters today :)
con amor,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment