Monday, August 9, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Aug. 9, 2010

Well, I read your e-mail and I'm so happy that the Lord helped you find your diamond. :) And I loved how you used the little smiley emoticon haha Hermana Snow left on Wednesday. Estoy muy triste because I miss her, but it's okay because she is off teaching real people now! :) I'm so happy for her!! I'm getting more and more anxious to get out to Argentina everyday!!
Mom, thank you so much for the pictures for Hermana Snow. I was waiting to give it to her for a time when we were alone but basically that's impossible here. haha But I'm glad I waited because 2 days before she left we went to the temple and she was just super happy. She was even skipping on the way back from the temple. haha But she totally jinxed the day because she said "hey, remember how usually our p-days go bad?" and then it was all down hill from there. haha Basically there were a few things that went wrong but the biggest thing was we went to the bookstore and she realized that her debit card had expired so she couldn't get what she wanted, and she had no cash for the airport. She didn't know what to do. She went to the front desk and they let her call the bank. They said they sent the new card to her home and her parents were supposed to send her the new one, but they hadn't even mentioned that it arrived yet. Anyway, it all worked out in the end. Her mission is just going to reimburse the MTC or something. I gave the pictures to her that night and after being stressed out all day plus packing, idk, it just really made her day. So thank you very very much! She told me to tell you thank you and you're so sweet.
Thank you so much for the mini-preach my gospel. I love it and everyone's jealous. I have a list of about 20 people now that I'm suppose to ask, if you could get them one. haha Well, I love you and I also want you to know that I am YOUR biggest fan!! I love you and I am so grateful for your support.

Con amor,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment