Monday, January 24, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Jan. 24, 2011

Hola!

Look at my cute family! :) Nathan looks like Jordan from behind, especially w/his hoodie! I forgot where Leslie is going again?! Alright, so today I'm going to just send pictures because it takes forever to load. I get annoyed and usually just send one or two haha. But I´m going to do it!

La boca (Caminito, with Hna. Moreno), A message for "Tami", some bad English, and then the very Catholic baptism we had yesterday (for Melonie). haha Melonie´s mom is Catholic and made her a wedding cake with baby angels all over it! haha I have one for a souvenir!! :) There was also an inflatable slide jumping thing after. So funny!

Love you all!! Mom thank you for sharing those scriptures with me :) Take care!!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment