Monday, January 10, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Jan. 10, 2011

Hola Familia

Wahoo!! I sent out 4 letters today!! I´ve only sent one other since I've been here so 4 in one day is an amazing improvement, eh? Except I´m not sure if Diego´s is going to get to him. Nobody knows what or where Micronesia is, and the Chuuk Islands... menos! The post office guys looked so confused. Oh well.

All is well here, but I had kind of a tough week. We had to let some people go, or should I say I´m still struggling with letting go. Another dropped us because her cousin, who is a priest or something, forbids her to see us anymore. Missionary work is so happy but so sad. I´ve always heard that and believed that, but it´s hard in the moment. But ít´s okay because something my teacher in the MTC said keeps coming to my mind lately. He said that something he learned very strongly on his mission was that, the best times and many blessings follow soon after the hard times in his mission. So he told us to always look forward to the bad/hard times, because the best times will follow. So I´m in the middle of "the bad times" and looking forward to the future with hope!!

Tomorrow we have zone conference in Cabellito. And one of my favorite families here in Almagro is going to cook for all the missionaries. The Flia. Feresin! :) That´s the family in the picture I´m sending along with some late Christmas pictures.

Well, I love you all. Take care, keep reading your scriptures everyday, (if you're not, start :P) Keep being obedient and remember your baptismal covenants! Les quiero muchisimo!
Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment