Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele-Aug. 29, 2011

Hola familia, (that just got one bigger),

Tuesday we had changes, and I met my new companion Elder Pintor from Hermosillo Sonora. We've worked so hard since we've been back to Molango, and I couldn't feel any better. We must have knocked on about a fourth of the doors in all of Molango. It's tough and tiring, but I know it's what the Lord wants us to do. We've received lots of blessings, and I know that many more are headed our way.

Elder Castillo went to a place called Zumpango and is now a district leader. He's in the Estado de Mexico, in my favorite zone: Tecamac.

Wow, the wedding sounds like it was one of the greatest experiences of your lives. Thank you for being so detailed in telling me all that went on. I, too, feel so blessed and guilty of all that the Lord is blessing me and my family with. I'm so proud of all of you and can't wait to freely talk to all of you about everything ha ha. I'm so happy that Jamie and Travis have chosen to make the gospel the center of their lives and to have that always be the focus. I feel such a joy right now and can't wait to get out and tell these Molangans all about the wonderful truths of the gospel. I don't think my companion will have a very relaxing first P-day in the field :)

I love you all more than you know. You each mean so much to me and are such a motivation for me to be a better person. Take care and continue to be better and better everyday, never satisfied with whatever you've achieved in the past. ¡Todo por el SeƱor!

Love, the overly blessed Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment