Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hna. Jessica Keele- Sept. 26, 2011

Hola Familia!

Aww, you had to celebrate without Derk. Pobre hombre :D But, the temple is what´s important. Our ward here just went to Uruguay Thursday and Friday to go to the temple. If I haven´t said this enough, I MISS THE TEMPLE!!! You can plan on it being one of the first things I do when I get home! The MTC sounds very interesting now. I´ll be excited to go and try it out too! (QUESTION, Derek´s not going to the Chile MTC right? He stays in Provo the whole time or no?)

Carmen got baptized Saturday!! :) She´s so sweet and was so prepared. She had 1 friend come to see it who just so happens to have a Book of Mormon already. :) We´ve got plans to start visiting with her as well. Her name is Magda.

Holy cow, Conference is this weekend!!! :D I´m so excited! And the best part is that we get to watch it here in Capallito because it´s the stake center!. It´ll be the first time I don´t have to go in bus AND train looking for our investigators to drag them in before it starts.

It´s starting to get hot here.. ALREADY!! Just the past few days actually, so maybe it´ll go away. And Mom I think you jinxed me last week by saying I haven´t gotten sick on my mission. (But it´s okay :D) I must have gotten the stomach flu or something because the day before Carmen's baptism was not a very healthy day for me. :P Ah well, enough details.

I´m happy to hear that you're doing so well each week. I love you ALL!!!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment