Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele- Sept. 12, 2011

ANTOFA- (whatever it is...), CHILE! WAHOO!!! Derek, I'm super excited for you! I knew you'd be going to South America. I was thinking Brazil. But I'm glad you're going Spanish speaking, even if they do have weird accents and words there :P

Yesterday, President Hicken came to visit the Molango branch. He and his wife spoke in Sacrament meeting and after the services the branch had prepared a little luncheon. It went well, and it was a blessing to have my mission President so closely involved in our work. We had prepared a choir, and I was privileged to test out a little arrangement I put together for "I stand all amazed". It's got some room for improvement, but I think it went pretty well. I was really hoping that Hna. Miriam (the branch President's wife) would be ready to play at least one song for the Sacrament Meeting. Unfortunately she's been too busy for the past couple weeks with too many other things and hasn't found time to practice. Pres. Hicken, in front of me, asked her how it was going and motivated her to continue with it. She's so close, just a couple weeks and she'll be there.

Mom, I finally got Jamie's wedding invitation yesterday. I was sad to see that it had already passed! I'm so sorry I missed it. Maybe if the invitation would've gotten here in time I would have been able to attend. Please forgive me. :P ha ha jk

Wow, what a small little world Jessica's living in. That must be special for her. Do you think it'll be her last area? Can you believe that's even a possibility?! Time flies...

Wow Derek, what a special experience. I can't wait for you to get out there and tell us all about it! Ha ha I'll appreciate the wave from Derek. Just tell him to look for a sea of cement as he flies over to Chile, and that's where I am ha ha. He's going to do so great. I know he's so prepared, and he'll be a blessing to so many right from the start.

Thanks for keeping me updated on everything. I love you all so much and am so proud of every single one of you!

Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment