Monday, September 19, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele- Sept. 19, 2011

Hola familia!

What a pleasure it is for me to write a few words in English to my people back home. We've been struggling to bring people to church lately, but I know that as we continue to be obedient and diligent that the Lord will bless us. I know the people have their agency too, so I guess sometimes I just have to realize that. But we're doing our best. Our dueƱo de la casa hopefully might get baptized this week. We're going to talk to him later tonight. His name is Chucho.

It's only a matter of a few years where you won't have any kids in the primary program.... of course, soon it'll be grandkids!

When Elder Castillo was here, we had to go to the house of prayer several times during the week to work on MLS things. Usually while he was doing that I played piano for a few minutes. Plus on Mondays a lot of times we just go to the house of prayer to play piano, because there's not a whole lot to do here in Molango. But now that Elder Castillo is gone, and I'm in his spot as 2nd counselor in the branch presidency, I really don't have a lot of time to practice. I don't know if I ever mentioned that....

I was actually thinking of Sis. Alder earlier this week. I hope she continues to hang in there! She's such a champion woman. Just send her my love and best wishes, if you would :)

Ha ha I do remember that huge bumblebee at the Smith cabin. I guess that's one huge bug that isn't very common here. But I'm super grateful to have gone there too. It makes testifying of the restoration and of Joseph Smith so much more personal and meaningful.

I still have most of my vitamins. I know I should be taking them more regularly, but I really just forget. I haven't ever been sick so you're right, I've been very blessed. I'll try and remember to be healthier and take them more consistently.

I love you all and am grateful for everything you're doing. Have a wonderful week!

Love Elder Jordan Keele
P.S. I'm trying to attach a fun little video... hopefully it works out.

1224- Molango!
1231- Updating some MLS stuff ha ha
1235- E. Pintor's 19th Birthday on Saturday the 17th
1243- We ate pancakes, bacon and eggs this morning! Wahoo for an american meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment