Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Elder Jordan Keele-Sept. 6, 2011

Aahhh, the weekly report.

We've had a super busy week with lots of traveling in the past couple days. Last Saturday we took the branch to the temple and were blessed to do an endowment session. We left at 5:00 AM, got there at 10:30, then after all was said and done we headed home at 3:30 and arrived here at 8:00. We got pulled over again by the cops for no reason, but that's just how it goes. Then yesterday, my companion and I headed to Pachuca right after church for a meeting, slept at the Zone Leaders house, played futbol for the first time in months with some other missionaries, then headed back to Molango. Home sweet home!

This week is gonna be busy as well. We have Zone Conference in Pachuca on Thursday, then on Sunday Pres. Hicken and his wife will be joining us for branch conference. By the way Jamie, President and his wife say congratulations!

Piano rocks guys! You have no idea how much you'll use it until you get out in the field. Just trust in what mom's saying, and stick with it! I'm glad to hear that Nathan will be playing hymns. Way to go, bud!

WAHOO! I can't wait to hear where Deriko is going. I don't think anyone is more excited than me! ha ha

This past week I was reading in the Liahona of August, and there's two things I want you to check out. First in the "LDS Voices" Section a story called "I missed feeling the Spirit". It reminded me of you and our experiences with the Japanese students. Next is a talk called "The only true and living church" by E. Dallin H. Oaks. That was the talk he gave when Jessica and I were in the MTC. It was a good talk.

No I didn't know where they went on their honeymoon... ha ha I was wondering about that. That's fun though. I'm sure they're excited to get their lives back in order.

Have a great week. Maybe try and make it not so busy this time. Have some good bbq's, and just keep being good!

Con muchìsimo amor, Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment