Monday, July 26, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele-July 26, 2010

No, I didn't get to clean the temple, but Hermana Snow and her district got to, and she put together chandeliers! So cool! That's great you got to take Nathan and Stephanie to the temple. It definitely makes us better when we appreciate it. I just got to go today, and I'm so, so happy right now! :) You miss it more when you're not able to go for almost 5 weeks-ish.
Oh, guess what!? there is a new dress code and I'm a little upset about it because I could have brought so much more!! Skirts no longer have to be solid color or mid calf length. Oh well. Oh, but could you also send me my skirt that's striped w/blue and brown? It's my favorite, por favor! And don't worry, it's within the new dress standards. I will send you a package this week too, hopefully, with my i-pod and stuff. And thank you so much for getting those pictures. I think it will make her day! :)
That's so exciting about Marcos!! :) tell him I say congrats! No, Jordan hasn't told me!!! haha Where is RJay going!? I'll probably find him before you tell me but that's okay.
Well I'm doing great. I love it here. I'm learning a lot, but I just don't like writing everything because there is so much to say and I'm rushed. haa I'll try and give more details in letters though. I love you all and I just wanted to say thanks again for supporting me on my mission! :) I love this opportunity to serve my Savior. I'm learning a lot more about him and I just feel so blessed to have the opportunities and knowledge that I have. I love you, take care, ttyl
Love,
Hermana Keele
(Jess)

No comments:

Post a Comment