Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele

Hola familia! That's all the Spanish for now. haha How are you guys? I guess Jordan must have told you he saw you guys on Wednesday, (the van at least :)) Well the first couple days were a bit weird, kinda like the first day of school. You're just learning about your schedule and what your going to do rather than just doing it. Kinda boring, haha, but Friday got better. Saturday I loved and Sunday I loved!!! My companion is Hermana Dennison and we are very much alike! It's really funny. We think alike. We're both left handed. Our favorite color is orange.. anyway its really funny! We taught our first lesson on Friday, and it was really scary. Jordan said he didn't start that soon.
Oh by the way, I have seen Jordan every day so far and yesterday we saw each other tons!! We even got to sit next to each other during a long meeting where we watched 2 episodes of "the district 2" its really funny and spiritual at the same time.. It's like the other Preach My Gospel dvd's we watched, but it's like the second season and this time there are quite a few missionaries and they aren't the "best" missionaries that the other ones were so we get to watch what they do wrong, haha really funny.
Well I just found the notes yesterday! So thank you guys! I love and miss you all very much!!!
Well I'm really liking it here. My companion and I room with another sister, Hermana Snow. She's really amazing!! I have 2 teachers, Elder Sturgil who went to Mexico I think, and Elder Ringwood who went to Resistencia, Argentina. I like them a lot. Everyone in my district is going to Argentina but 3 different missions. Some to mine, my companion and a couple others are going to Neuquen and some to Resistencia.
Friday night Elder Oaks spoke to us and also in the room were Elder Bednar, Elder Holland, Elder Scott, Elder Cook, Elder Nelson, Elder Christofferson, and Elder Anderson. I met my new mission president and his wife that night! They are soo sweet and funny. They remind me of the Turnbulls, and I'm soo excited to get out there :) Well gotta save a couple minutes, but I love you all! I hope your doing well. Take care.. Con amor, Hermana Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment