Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Elder Jordan Keele- Dec. 13, 2010

Dads experience sounds awesome. The apostles, and the seventy are amazing men.

I didn't know Laura had twins! That's awesome.

No, still no sign of Elder Fuentes. I've met missionaries who have been his companion, and they've only said good things about him. I know he's somewhere, but I'm sure we'll be companions someday!

Way to go the Jamster! You did it! And you're going to the singles ward. Good for you. You know it is! ha ha

I feel so horrible about not writing anyone since I've been in Mexico. It's just the Pouch system takes years, and I've only had one chance to receive mail, like 4 weeks ago. All is well. The nearest US mail station is like 40 minutes away, so that's kind of out of the question for me in this area. I'll write some letters and send them through pouch, even though it's really slow. Better than nothing I guess.

We have one investigator who has a baptismal date this upcoming Sunday. His name is Raul. I think I told you about him last week who was pushing his car. He's going to be baptized on Sunday.

From your missionary who is learning a whole bunch,
Elder Jordan F. Keele

P.S. Tell Linda thank you so much for her e-mails, I love reading them, and I'm sorry for not replying more to her...






No comments:

Post a Comment