Monday, December 6, 2010

Elder Keele- Nov. 29, 2010


I e-mailed Elder Glass last week, and this morning he sent me a good e-mail. He's just as happy and energized as ever, and he knows it's the Lords will for him. He's a great example for me.
Dang! That's what you call the TURKEY bowl! Ha ha, single digits, huh? I would've played :)
It's definitely true. As missionaries, we are representing Christ. Actually, as members we're representing Christ. This past week we taught a lesson to a family of 5. They were way excited and loved it all. They didn't know we were 'Mormons' because we said we were from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Two days later we came back for our scheduled appointment. Somehow they had found out that our nickname is Mormon. Well, turns out one of her neighbors is a member of the church, but isn't very friendly. Long story short, the family dropped us because they didn't want their children to act like the member neighbors. I'm not blaming the neighbors, but we must always act our best. We may never know just how many people we affect when we don't act like Christ.
Last week we went to a place called the Funcenter for a zone activity. It was a lot of fun. Bowling, Ice Skating, Mini Golf, and a ride that made me want to throw up all for $5. Waaay cheap. Well we kind of got lost, so thats why we were late. But we made it and all is well.
If you could please tell Linda sometime that I'll write to her soon. I still haven't figured out how to send mail, but that's this weeks project. So I haven't written anyone since I've been here, and I apologize.
Also, what's Derek's e-mail?
Well, not much for today. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break, but now back to work and back to school!
Thanks so much for all your support. I love you!
Elder Jordan Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment