Monday, December 6, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Nov. 29, 2010

Hola,

Oh no! I just wrote an email then went to check something (without
saving it in drafts first) and it got deleted :( haha oops! But now
it´s about time to go so I´ll just have to give you the shortened
version of my week. So here goes..

Well, the trio is definitely taking the most work to build unity so
far, but I think that´s to be expected. And yes, it does test my
patience!! haha But it´s do-able! :) and I´m so grateful for this
transfer because I´m learning tons!! I´m learning a lot about the person
that I am now and the kind of person that I want to become! I´m
finding that the people that the Lord puts in our path sometimes knock
us down so that he can pick us up and put us on firmer ground.
Sometimes they break us so that he can make us stronger! It´s
interesting how that works out. He puts us around certain people to
mold us into the people we need to become. We can learn from anyone
and everyone that comes into our lives! I love both of my companions
and they are examples to me in many different ways!

It´s been a rough week but worth it! It´s so sad to see people that
know the gospel is true one minute, but as soon as it´s not convenient
for them they seem to "forget". They even forget all the signs the
Lord has given them to know it´s true and turn them into
coincidences.... No entiendo. It´s also been a tough week because Hna.
Allen´s been sick, and one day we couldn´t go out at all. But I got a
lot of study time in :) haha Also we went up to the roof (Hna Allen just
rested) and Hna. Gillum and I took pictures of the sunset!
BEAUTIFUL!! :) :)

Thank you all for your wonderful examples to me! :) I love you all so
much and hope that you always REMEMBER the Lord and his tender
mercies! Some days they are harder to find than others, but they´re there!
:) I love you all very very much! Take care.

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment