Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Dec. 27, 2010

So traslados were today, and I´m in a fivesome or whatever you want to call it! Yo, Hermana Allen, Hermana Rivera, Hma Mora, y Hna Moreno. haha Es loco because we only have 3 beds. I think we´re going to put all the mattresses on the floor tonight. No se! Divertido! It´s like a slumber party! I love Hna Allen. She goes home tomorrow and Hna Mora leaves on Friday. Then it will be just the three of us until who knows when.

Here´s the problem, one of us, Hna Rivera, Hna Moreno or I are going to have to go to end of the earth... TIERRA DEL FUEGO!! haha They didn´t have any flights going there this week, so we´re a trio until then. President hasn´t told us who is going so.. idk! We´re guessing it´s Hna Moreno, but we´ll see.

Mom, I loved your email. That book sounds really interesting. I love reading about all the prophecies and things! And it was so good to hear all of your voices on Christmas!! :) I love you all sssssssoooo much!! I don´t have much time to write, but I hope you all have a wonderful week and MOM AND DERK HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Que les cumplen feliz!! :) and I´ll talk to you Monday!
Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment