Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Dec. 21, 2010

Yesterday we had a wonderful conference at the mission home, and I got your package. Thank you for your package!! I love the calendar :) Hna. Gulbrandsen told me how she saw four men outside her house. She called president and said they were saying they have something to drop off. He told her to just have them leave it there and go away. haha Then she heard them say thank you, and it was an American thank you. Then she went out to go talk to them: haha funny!!

Today we went everywhere! haha Hermana Rivera and I went to La Boca or caminito where all of the colorful buildings are. It's super pretty! And as we were taking pictures we ran in to President and his wife and two of their sons who just came yesterday. One just returned from his mission in Singapore and the other is going to enter the MTC here on the 30th. He is going to Uruguay. Crazy! haha Then we went to the Casa Rosada and the Obilisque. I forgot the cord for my camera, oops ha, but I´ll send some pictures next week. Crazy, in two days I´ll have six months on my mission and traslados are next week! Es loco!!

Love you.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment