Monday, December 6, 2010

Hna. Jessica Keele- Dec. 6, 2010

Crazy, crazy week! Well I´m not in Campana anymore. I´m in Almagro for right now. It's WAY diferente then Campana! haha I feel like I´m in New York. Because there are so many people, taxis, subways, honking, ambulances, police sirens, huge buildings, and people selling things on the street! haha En serio... New York! Yesterday we got our cell phone stolen too! New York! haha It´s fun!

President said that I´m here at least until Tuesday (tomorrow) and then it´s 50 percent chance that I´ll stay here or go back to Campana. I´ll go wherever the Lord calls me, but I´m so grateful for this opportunity to be here for at least this week because it makes me feel so much better about the work I´ve been doing.
OH and the ward is HUGE here! It´s just like home. It even has a nursery, so the investigators can actually hear the class! haha It has more active members then less! Imagine that! It has callings for everything!! They even have a calling for someone to plan a missionary lunch calendar. haha I love it!
I don´t want you to think that I´ll be sad if I do end up going back to Campana haha Nah, I´m just trying to say that I feel recharged or something. haha I love missionary work. The first two weeks of the trio were just very difficult because we were inside ALL DAY! Sometimes for good reasons, but other times no. And I couldn´t control it. So anyway, if I do go back to Campana, that´s okay because I love it there too, and we have baptisms planned that I´m very excited about. Two of them are the sons of Maria y Luis :) I love that family! So anyway that was my week in 2 minutes. haha
I love you all! Hna Rivera is amazing! If I leave tomorrow, I hope that I´ll be able to be companions with her again sometime because she´s hilarious and a very good hardworking missionary! Well I guess you´ll find out next week! haha Love you and take care! Do your best to be obedient! Always! Count your blessings always! Muy importante!
Chau! :)
Hna Keele

No comments:

Post a Comment